I recently had the opportunity to review a Nunet Multi-Function Jump Starter with Air Compressor. I’ve had a number of similar products that I’ve carried in the back of my cars and trucks, but I have to say, when I got this one, I was impressed with what all it contained!
Here are the product specs:
– Battery capacity: 16800mAh.
– Input: 12V, 1A.
– Output: 5V/2A, 5V/1A, 12V/2A, 16V/3.5A, 19V/3.5A.
– Starting current: 200A.
– Peak current: 600A (3s).
– Operating temperature: 0°C-60°C.
– Come with 8 different laptop connectors
Usage of Car Jump Starter:
1. Connect the red battery clamp of jumper cable to the vehicle’s positive (+) battery and connect the black to the negative pole.
2. Plug the cord of jumper cable into the jumper starter’s socket.
3. Start the vehicle.
1. Do not reverse the operation sequence of the jump starter.
2. Do not use jump starter to start vehicle if the number of battery indicators are less than 3 to protect the jump starter from damage.
3. Do remove the product from the vehicle within 30 seconds after the vehicle started, or it may cause security incidents.
1 * 16800mAh Car Jump Starter Built-in Survival Hammer & Blade
1 * 150 PSI air compressor
1 * Car Charger
1 * US-plug AC Power Adapter
1 * Jumper Cable with Battery Clamps
1 * Laptop Connecting Cable
8 * Different Laptop Adapter Connector
1 * Cellphone Connecting Cable
4 * Different Cellphone Adapter Connector
1 * Hard Carrying Case
1 * User Manual (English; Chinese)
I was impressed with the multi-function battery to start with. It has ports for charging a variety of your electronics, red, blue and white lights, a small blade on the side that could cut a small diameter rope or fishing line or a seatbelt if needed, yet the blade is not exposed and you’d have to pull some real maneuvering to try and cut yourself on it, a metal piece on the bottom, doubles as a hammer, if needed.
It also comes with a variety of different connectors to fit just about any tablet or phone or other electronics. You’ll also find connectors that you can use the air compressor with, to blow up inner tubes or other items, as well as add air to a low tire. And I can say, it does actually jump start a vehicle! That is great when you’re in a spot where you can’t have someone close enough to connect your jumper cables to their battery and get a jump start, or if you’re camping and there’s no one nearby to give you a jump.
Check out this great video from Nuvending that shows you exactly how it works!
This would make a great gift for everyone in the family that’s old enough to have a car! It’s a bit of peace of mind, knowing they have tools they may need in an emergency, and it’s all contained in a hard side case. It’s very reasonably priced as well! You can purchase one online at NuVending or at Amazon.