If you’re like me, you’re always looking for a great recipe to add to your game day line up, so I thought I’d share a great, easy to do recipe that is sure to go over great for your game day get together. Did I mention that it’s super easy?? This recipe comes from Terra’s Kitchen.
Terra Kitchen’s Cheesesteak Sliders
- 12 ounces skirt steak
- 10 ounces bell pepper and onion mix
- 1 ounce pesto
- 1 ounce shredded parmesan
- 4 slider buns
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Salt & pepper
- Cook Vegetables: Add 2 teaspoons oil to a medium sauté pan over medium heat. When oil begins to shimmer, add vegetables, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the vegetables begin to wilt and brown (about 10 minutes).
- Cook Steak: While vegetables are cooking, heat a lightly oiled grill pan or grill to medium-high heat. Liberally salt and pepper both sides of the steak and place on the hot grill. Cook, turning once, until cooked through (about 3-4 minutes per side). Remove and allow to rest.
- Finish Vegetables: Remove vegetables from heat and stir in pesto.
- Slice Steak: VERY thinly slice the steak against the grain.
- To Serve: Toast buns or not depending on your preference. Top each slider bun with sliced steak, cheese and vegetables.
Disclaimer: I received NO compensation for this post in any way, shape or form.